Wednesday 28 May 2014

Diary 28th May 2014

Well how to start, is kinda quiet difficult. I guess, just say one word that's in me mind. Then I'll be able to start the Entry. I know: "ANGER". I was to get up for half 3ish so that I can lodge my money for the Rent into the Bank. As I have lost my Bank Card yet again. Its never ending as they say. I have no way of lodging my cash without a human. The Bank machinery opens til 9pm. Which would be ideal, however it needs a card. Whereas the staff can use Lodgment Slips to lodge my cash in. Reason for my not waking up in time was: Mom banging on my door, as if there were an emergency or whatever. My heart was pumping like mad with the fright. Then I went back to sleep, I really wanted to check the time, there was something recording arlite. But didn't have any energy. As I had gone to bed late PLUS didn't sleep a wink the previous night. Then I saw the red light again. I then got up, when I realsied that it was just after 6pm. Groggy as hell, and even seeing blue lights.

So then I set about meeting Todd and heading off. Twas a lovely pleasant walk. I was meeting him for to see the movie: X-Men: Days of Future Past; Review here. When I arrived at his place, He had forgotten the time of the film. He got it mixed up. But rest assured after a bit, we headed off to the most anticipated film. While there, I asked the staff, if they have any dairy free ice cream. As I wright this, I could have asked if they do sorbets, but anyways. They didn't have Guacamole. So I asked for 2 Cheeses instead. He gave me, 3 instead of the Salsa. He acknowledged the mistake, was about to take it back, but realsiing the time ie the film had started already, I said don't worry about. Leave it.


Maya Anagelou has passed on. I first came across her piece of writings on Facebook. I Know Why The Caged Birds Sing. RIP. She is survived by her . National Book Awards for Services to Literature. Her son described her as a "Warrior for Equality, tolerances and Peace. US President Obama's sister is named after her.

Minister for Social Protection Joan Burton has announce her bid for the Leadership of the Labour Party.
Minster for State at the Department of ..... Alex White TD has announced his candidature for the Labour Party. So one thing's for sure. It will NOT be a soal contest. When Eamonn Gilmore TD, went up for election, he was the sole runner. No one contested him. His previous successor Minister for Communications, Natural Resources, & Energy Pat Rabbite TD, he had a contest. He was up against a few people, if I can recall.

Gabrielle McFadden who won the By Election of Longford-Westmeath has been welcomed to Leinster House(Dáil) after the death of her sister Nickie(who had MS - Motor Neuron Disease. May she Rest In Peace). Twas an emotive and at the same time a happy day for the McFadden Family.

"I prefer to be looking at the vote, INSTEAD of for the Vote. "Marian Harkin MEP -  to be commenting on the Recheck of the Midlands North West Constituency. It could into days for the vote to be finalised. Never has it happened to this extent int he history of the State.

Shortly before I finished for the night, I have been uploading pics to my sex Facebook. I'm turning in earlier than normal, as I want to try and get to the Bank before 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment