Sunday 1 June 2014

Diary 1st June 2014

My plans for today was to be of a busy one. I got myself ready to do my first trip out to DublinFreeWheelers first meetup(well me anyways) to Howth head, Howth. We met up at the Dublin Convention Center). While we were waiting to head off, I was chatting to a guy Yuriean from Venezuela. He has very good english for a person who's been here for a month only. He goes to NCBA(Business Administration course). So we started our long haul of a journey. I had been in the past cycled the Clontarf front I had a bit of trouble. So when we were doing the Clontarf, I had been struggling. So we continued. We all encountered a hill, of which we were warned. By jasus it was a tough one. It was suggested on the way that it is a "boring" hill. As it was an ongoing up hill battle. But we got there in the end. WE stopped by a nearby restaurant for refreshments. Twas lovely and pleasant. It was suggested that we did about 19km to Howth. It was lovely and pleasant to sit in the sun that eventually came out. We then set about heading back to the Convention Center where we all met. When we arrived back, we were seeing crowds of people at the Quays. I was then told it was to do with the Tall Ships for exhibition purposes. So Yuriean and I set about heading home. He told me he was living in Dublin 1. I told him, that's a large area. So he then told me that he's in Summerhill. I said that's practically beside me. So we both headed off and we dispersed. Swapped numbers.

I then came home, relaxed for a bit. I had got a call from Pops telling me that my sis would be calling to them instead of her to place and that I was to call up to them. Now a couple of things were going through my mind, BUT one thing's for sure. That if anything were to happen, that we as a family would pull together and offer our help in any way or shape of form. As it happens it was so that she told us that she had been diagnosed with Clinical Depression(Worst of its kind - as described by herself). I was kinda under the illusion that there's problems with the two of em, however it wasn't to be. Eitherway, I'm glad that things are happy for em. as I said, I'm happy if she's happy. We all had a nice meal.

So I've decided that I just do the cycling with a group. I can tell you, I won't be cycling as much with the group. They go on quite a journey. I would need to be very fit alrite. No question.

Allegations of wrong doing in fixing election of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar have arisen after Sunday Times publishes evidence. Evidence of $5m was paid by Former FIFA's Official. Electing a country that is not Football friendly and weather were factors, hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment