Monday 23 June 2014

Diary 22nd June 2014

Well its been a quiet day overall but quite an interesting one. I was due to get up for 5.15 to go and see my sis as I do every Sunday and Tues. However today, as I was tired from the walking and more so the fact that I stayed up all night for Aldi's this morning, and got 5 hrs sleep and all the walking, got up slightly later than anticipated.
So I set about heading off to her. We looked at TV and a bit of a chat to go along with it. heeheh. I told her about the recent sight seeings such as me seeing a mates name in the Facebook notifications saying that I was mentioned in a comment on a post I had posted. And it actually was someone else. Same with my Box too. At 1pm every day, I record the 1 o' clock News. Yet on Friday, it never recorded as it was out of disk space. Yet I saw it recording. Now the reason I bring these two examples up are that I mentioned to my sis and she said its a possibility of my eye sight going. At the very least to go an get an eye test. So I put it to her could it be that the food intake reduction could be a factor. You'd never know. hahah
So after her, I headed on home. On the way, I got a few take aways. Namely Flaming Wok, Four Star Pizza and New Mandarin Chinese.
So I enjoyed two of three of the takeaways. Shortly in the middle of the 3rd one, I started to struggle to finish it. Stomach so full and so soar it is, I regret to tell you thou, that it was actually a case of Food Poisoning, and hence vomited the whole thing(well actually the food in question - The other two are still there so far - God speed). Ive had to disinfect the toilet with Harpers toilet solution. Hoping dat'll do the trick. Twas quite painful with the curry thou when I was throwing up. So far so good. I've been drinking my one carton of 15 SOya Milk for the night.

NEWS 

An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny TD has dismissed speculation for the position of President of the European Commission. Currently Jean Claude Junkier is looking to be nominated. However British Prime Minister is wanting to call a vote as he is opposed to the nomination because of Junkienr's NON REFORM of EU policies. Junkier has been nominated by the European People's Party(EPP) to which Fine Gael is "aligned to"

RTE's Newsanchor Aengus McGrianna(whom I find very cute might I add - hahahah), has gotten married to his long time partner Terry(Yep you's heard me he's GAY. yipeeeeee or as O' Farrell says, "He's one of us. hahahaah). As we don't have FULL Marriage Equability in Ireland, the two are too elope and get married in London, United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment