Tuesday 10 June 2014

Diary 9th June 2014

Well today was to be of a quiet day. So instead I just stayed on in bed. However one thing, I have noticed that if I feel something big is gonna occur or after the event or whatever, I take tot he bed. This has been the case since last week. I took to the bed on Wed, Fri and now today Monday. I did my therapy at the beginning of the year, no good came out of it. What really bothered me at the time, was Mom would ask me how did things go, like anyone would., however the fact that she was involved big time, she still asks. Likewise why Dad took great offence on Saturday night, when I refused to go into the house with Fina, Michael, prob Silvia and Kathleen Mulligan. Dad should have known there have been or are issues with the lot of us. Then there's Maureen, while she hasn't specifically haven't done anything she told me at her last meetup, that Kathleen had sent her a long email. Now in the past, she has told me that Kathleen has been asking for me. If that were to be the case, she would have accepted my friend request(of since, I've deleted it, cause Facebook blocks you of UNANSWERED requests), so thoughts came flooding into my mind stating that I ask Maureen to Forward the email onto me. As she doesn't know what that means, she gets her Sister(Nun) to help her. And secretly attempts to edit the email. So that I could see that Kathleen had been asking for me. I then get the email and notice something quiet unusual. I then tell Maureen, this ain't the original email. Now while I haven't been crying in the traditional sense, I have been tearing quite alot in particular last night. So I had my Inflatable Penis beside me who beared the brunt of the pain and my scarfies too.

NEWS

New laws to clamp down on ROGUE operators have been officially unveiled.

Mother Superior speaks out for the first time. Minister for Education supports calls for Investigations. BUT insists on the blame on the society back int he '20s, '30s, '40s,

Another Gun violence in Las Vegas this time. One in some restaurant and then across the road to Walmart.

Members of the Labour Party receive their Ballot Paper for to vote on the Leader and the Deputy Leadership. They must return  the Papers back by July 4th.
1st Hustings to begin with Deputy Leadership contenders Michael, Ciara, Alan,  & Sean and then 1hr of Questioning. Then the Leaderships Contenders, and another 1hr of Questioning.

Germany, Sweden, Briatian and the Netherlands Leaders meet to discuss the selection of the Presidency of the European Commission
German Chancellor publicly backs Jean Claude Junkier for the President of the European Commission.
David Cameron opposed to the nomination
Sweden and Netherlands critisie the selection process. Jean Claude Junkier(Former Luxembourg Prime Minister) who is the Leader of the EPP(European's People Party - of which Fine Gael is aligned to int eh European Parliament)

No comments:

Post a Comment