Monday 2 June 2014

Diary 2nd June 2014

I got up nice and rested, groggingly thou. I then got up. And got ready to go and see my sis. WE had a nice pleasant chat. And looking at TV. I reminded her that the track Let It Go(Idina Menzel) from Frozen that everytime it was on, or whatever I would sing it to meself constantly. It even helped me to try and move on from the homophobic abuse. But what gets me really by, are my Puppies Patch and Sammy and my Inflatables oh and of course the Let It Go track. Thats really helped.

Throughout the night, while looking at TV and the computer(Lappy), I was wanting to try and get one of shelvings in the freezer to get loose, as I need the food inside. It took me a few hours to try and loose it. I got it eventually.

Ciara Conway TD puts her hat in the ring for Deputy Leadership of the Labour Party. She also expressed NO interest in either Junior or Senior Ministry

King Juan Carlos is to abdicated the throne. Prince Philllipe will succeed. He's ruled just under 40yrs. His throne has been myiered in controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment