Friday 27 June 2014

Diary 26th June 2014

I headed to sleep shortly. I was due to go out with Searson. However as I didn't get any notification or message I just stayed on. I had set my alarm on my Poddy. However I had failed to get up in time as I had forgotten to enable the sound.

Dreams started on a sad note whereby mom has passed on. I of course broke down. I'm told mom has passed on in an insensitive manner. I say no she's not use denial etc. The sis asks me why i don't get on with dad


Im wondering around  my walks when who should i bump into but Ailish n Noel. I remember asking someone why so we have to stretch our legs in NewtownMarket ie like as if you were walking in water literally. Like you can't walk freely. Your struggling..

I'm in the cinema. A guy is selling t-shirts. Next i c one i see is ashborne where mom's school friend lives. So for the sake i buy one. U can't do too  bad for. 91c. Then later on we're  told in  the lifts we must use our tokens. I remember exclaiming "are u trying to tell us that those big stairs are free".

I'm sitting beside someone in a classroom environment. The person beside me is wondering to herself out loud what she should put down. As in the location of where we are etc.,

 Is some crime being committed. All over Europe n USA. They bring a suspects house btw a castle.
 im living in a lap of luxury
Im playing with some form of a game. When my jumper falls down. I say leave it. But it's only when i drop a game ball r something then we start clearing the clutter. The dream ends when I'm looking at my jumper with those cute eyes he me wanting to bite the hell out of it. While doing so i notice a prop from the previous dream in which a castle was being taken away for investigative reasons.

NEWS

Jimmy Saville Abuse Report released by NHS(United Kingdoms version of the HSE) National Health Service. He abused Men, Women, Boys and Girls, and the Dead. Like HOW SICK IS THAT. Ages ranged from 5-75. Living and Dead.

"Victoria" found out that a child she had, has been layed to rest. and buried without her knowledge.

EU Leaders mark 100 years of World War 1 in Flanders.

Luis Suarez gets a 9 match OR Four Month Ban The largest ever punishment handed down by FIFA on the alleged on the Biting Incident. He also has been fined €80,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment