Saturday 7 June 2014

Diary 6th June 2014

Well today, I was to go to see two new films, Edge of Tomorrow and A Million Ways to Die in the West. I was going to see Maleficent instead of one of the two films. But As I was going to be seeing it tomorrow with Cineworld Craicheads, I may as well see this instead.

However all the above plans was marred with sleep. As I again went to sleep tooo late(namely 12 midday). So methinks Ill have to go to bed earlier. Which is quite interesting. Considering I had nothing to get up earlier for. So what to what  to do!!!!!

So while sleeping, I had dreams of me apoligising to Darragh Coffey for my outburst to him on FB.
But whats even better dream was, I was looking at a blockbuster movie of which at one stage was Captain America: The Winter Solider. However Idris Elba was in the scene. So I kinda thought must be a different superhero film. In the scene it was one of these Marvel aspects at the VERY end of the movie, to give us a clue as to the next sequel of the film. Well in the film, the villain character(you could call him) knocked out the Idris Elba character. The villain was then shown slowly when he turned around and we all gasped. Shortly afterwards, I went to grab a bite to eat, and the volunteer offered me food and she asked me which character do you fancy. Now guys think of the scene in Eating Out 3: Seconds, whereby one of the characters is introduced to the LGBT Center in San Fran. He gets a bit shy. Thats exactly how I felt while the volunteer was asking me which guy do u fancy. I was getting blushed. I eventually told her Anthony Mackie. He's such a babe.

D-Day 70th Anniversary: Allied Invasion of Europe
June 9th 1944: More than 156000 British, US, Canadian troops, with their mission of driving Adolf Hitler's Nazis out of France's Normandy.

Tuam Home Babies: Amnesty International Ireland call for a Criminal Investigation

Cllr Christy Burke is elected Lord Mayor of Dublin City. Dublin City Alliance: Ind and Labour and Greens and of course Sinn Fein shared power. Sinn Féin will have Lord mayor in 2016 very fitting indeed for the 100th Anniversary of the 1916 Rising.

Vodafone Ireland has revealed that Govts around the world. have open access to its network. so that they can look at the movement, and monitors calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment