Saturday 30 January 2016

Diary 30th January 2016

I'm with my mom queuing up for drivers license. Then out of the blue these men come out of nowhere. I tell mom to go and get down n hide. However they spot her n shoot her in the leg. I cover up her mouth to prevent screaming. N she does what Clarkes father did in that she don't want to be saved. So the guy holds her by her hair n the screams!!!!! Then he rips off her head. I go into manic n can't scream anymore. So in a fit I attempt to jump off the floor. I tell everyone down below to move away. A woman then catches me. But she herself is caught. So that said the men them throw me off as per my wish. 

So then afterwards, after being in bed for almost a week, today was my first day officially out of bed. So I headed out to see Star Wars. 

When I came back, I put away shopping I had bought last Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment