Saturday 2 January 2016

Diary 2nd January 2016

Well after a nightmare of 24 hrs give or take of thoughts, or dreams, was always something, I awoken to my next door neighbour, cleaning up. Says I to meself, is he just cleaning up to PREVENT floods or actually has a flood occurred. So I got out of my comfort naked self to "feel" or touch the carpet to ensure NO water was there. heehhe. Thankfully it wasn't.

I was due to getup around midnight to do some recordings, then failing that was to get up for 1ish, however that didn't materialise. I then was to get up for around 5ish to hand in my Medical Certificate for payment on Monday(NOT that'll happen now) hahahah. But just try it. However that didn't work out eitherway. So I met up with Barry for to see Star Wars. While waiting for Barry, I got my sis TWO new Polos as she calls him, replacing the hole that I got for her Christmas pressie. hehehe. Then we met up afterwards again for a drinkie. heheheh. I then told him of the recent goings on. He suggested that the back of the brain theirs a part of the brain called Immediol, something like that whereby if that part is missing, that the person would have NO fear hence the recent outbursts. Even to this day, Martin Mulligan who was beside Dad and myself n sis, can't for the life think why would he says such. Like just cause a person likes slasher films, don't mean she should join ISIS. I saw a face that I would never wanna see again. I'm referring to Martin btw. So after all that UNPLEASANTNESS, Barry then asks how are all the "Furry Babys", well the bubbliness that I got out of that. Considering, Ducky and Baby AIN'T puppys whatsoever, so I'm gonna start renaming my accounts to Furry Babys Stanescu. Awww the thought of it. heeheh, so adorable. So while Barry and I were drinking, Eoin came round to us. At first I didn't even recogniser him, perhaps without his shorts, heheeh then again there was another guy wearing shorts too. So I don't know. heheheeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment