Saturday 23 January 2016

Diary 23rd January 2016

One of many weird but sad dreams whereby my mate Brendan S' mom might be on deaths door. Then another one whereby my cousin Dara is after someone who  murders his mom.

Then eventually I woke up with a slight pain in my throat. So took ibuprofen. Then tirelessly brought the bike to the cycle shop to mend as a result of a puncture on Thurs night coming home from Cineworld. Then I headed on towards the folks, and reaslised that I left my glasses behind so I had to go back all the way to my place go get em. Then up to mom and dads. So when I arrived, I had a nice meal. Then I got down to business or as one would say got down and dirty hahaha. So my first job was back up his documents etc., and his emails. then the reinstallation. Then afterwards we had meals in between. Norton was giving me hassle in that I wasn't able to give him the newest version. So rendered him with an old version. Then the emails wudnt work, which this it kept asking me to enter his username and password, however that didn't wouldn't work. The updates took their time. So in the end I left it at that.


I was also due to pop into Ailish and Noel. While there I began to feel dizzy, very cold and my fingers were getting numb. I felt faint consistently, even my body getting very cold constantly. To the point my teeth were clattering. I put it down to the fact that they didn't have any heating on. But then I just  remembered that I shitted out every single shit previously. Could it be that I got rid of too much!!!!!  Who knows. So I went back into mom n dad's shivering. Twas quite harrowing. Twas a bit frightening. But thou getting back to the actual topics or chats thou. We chatted about various things such my new Nexus Tablet etc., Then Ailish went to ask about the Mulligans. I found out recently in the last few days, that JP had blocked me on my old account which of course I was distraught at the time. Then afterwards, Ailish then asks me "Do you think she don't like Gays". She's referring to Kathleen btw. I said there's no doubt. Like I explained to them that she never replies to any of my emails or even Facebook Messages. So then Noel asked me how do they deal with Christmas lights. heheeheh. Like everytime they take down or even put up the lights they end up tangled. So I explained that whatever way you put them up, then you go the opposite. Then I had told them that I really enjoyed doing up my Dad's lappy. hahhaah. Everyone knows a computer. BUt these days, jobs are in developers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment