Thursday 14 January 2016

Diary 14th January 2016

Today finally came the day of my Psychiatric App. My main objective was to get the required help on how to deal with my recent trauma of Social Welfare or as Dr. Christina puts it as Financial Stability. But moving on thou, my trauma from Romania too. So I met my sis for moral support.

So then afterwards, I then headed on back home. eheheheh. I was looking at the news. Then I started to look for my Driver's License and my glass lens. hehehe.

So after awhile, I got ready to head onto Cineworld to see Star Wars. heheheh. It's the only movie that's out there that am interested. Like there's Oscar 2016 Nominated movies out at the moment, but I've no interest in em. hahaha. So just as I had my arm exposed as I was changing into my Star Wars tshirt, I just ate my arm as if it were my sleeve. Its my new baby now. awwwww. So then I headed on out.

I wanted to get Google Chromecast which allows to "Cast", videos, pictures etc., to a TV. hheeheh. Also DVD Recordables for to create a Windows 8.1 Installation Recoverable Media. heheeheh.

So then I headed to Pennys to looksie around, Initially, I wasn't gonna bother, but one of the mannequins attracted me to him. mmmm as he was wearing a Black Short Shorts, and Bright Red/Orange Tshirt Workout or Performance. So then I picked out few items, however I then went to check out the cash in my bag, and surprise surprise I had nothing but the "clothes on my back" as they say. I just had enough for food in the cinema. I had miscounted. So I just left the clothes back.

When I got back, I was looking for the rope cable that I usually tie my bike along with the lock, and I noticed it was missing. So I checked inside. Me thinkgs it was stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment