Monday 4 January 2016

Diary 4th January 2016

So when I came back from my sis, I was there blowing up my Father Christmas inflatables via electricity. However he kept getting caught in the pressies. In that the Presents that are aback kept getting tangled.,

I was checking my Google+ Notifications when one of them was my YouTube videos notifications. A user had complained that the sound was not the best, I actually agreed. Recently in the last few months I have found this to be true, so I tried various settings. Then I changed the default BEAT Audio settings and changed it. So now when I record video and Audio, I should be able to hear my voice slightly higher ie my listeners will be able to hear it higher now. heeheheh.

I was there trying to put on my onesie, when I kept falling all over the place. At first I thought for a second I couldn't remember how to put one on. hahhaah. What a laugh. heheheeh.

I was looking at an episode of The Simpsons entitled The Frying Game, whereby Homer and MArge were sentenced to Death in the electric chair. The Last RItes were being read by a Catholic Priest. MArges puts "We appreciate your coming to comfort us, but we're don't Catholic", his response i'm an IRish accent, "THen I hope you enjoy your stay in hell". Then a fight ensues between Rev Loveyjoy and the Catholic PRiest. THe Priest exclaims: "Go home and have sex with your wife". I then got a sudden thought. ARe the Catholics actually BACKWARDS, when it comes to Priests marriage etc., cause in the UK they do actually have Vickers whereby they get married ie WOMEN priests. hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment