Wednesday 20 January 2016

Diary 20th January 2016

Today was a semi-quiet day. hahahah. What I mean by that is simply put I was to go to the Dr.s Appt to be precise the Blood Test. So I headed down their. When I was getting one of the Blood Test I noted one of the tubes wasn't filling up fully. So I joked perhaps all my blood has been taken, hahhaah. But axs it happens its just the structure of the Test Tube.

So onwards to my next errand. Which was to go and get my NDLS Driver's License form filled out my the Cops ie the GArdaĆ­. However I regret to say that as I don't have a passport with me or PHotoID, they weren't able to fill out at all.

So that said, or moving on as one would say, My next errand was to withdraw more money for my expenditure. hahaahah. So I went tot eh ATM only to find out that it wasn't working. So perhaps they were maintaining it or whatever. So I went in. Withdrew. Then I said I may as well ask. When I go to log into my INterent Banking Account, they at times ask me for my Home Phone and Work Phone. Of which my House phone, my OLD phone were in use. So they updated needed information.

Then afterwards, I then headed as I only remembered on my way that I was to collect my glasses. THen on the way I decided to go and get the GoPro aswell while I was at it. hahaah. ON the way of getting my glasses  I noticed this boat like statute I took pics of it, by plenny it. hahaahah. So then I got my glasses refitted. hahaah.

Then on the way back up to PC World where GoPro was to be born, mmmm, I encountered a 1916 Memory Tour bus which by the way costs €20, but anyways I took a few pics of the bus in question and of course the old style bus they are now using for Tourist buses.

I then went to PC World, so then I went to get one and I was told it don't come with a MicroSD card at all, not even a Built-in memory, so I asked what's the recommended size of which I was told 32GB HC. Then I wanted to get a stand for the actual GoPro. I would have had just the bare amount, unfortunately the Insurance was what took it all away. So the salesperson was telling me that I would be able to bring it back if anything happens to it. So to be a smart ass, I asked what if I literally drop it on the ground and stamp on it. Well the laugh I got. hahaha.


So then I headed towards my bike from Specsavers, I encountered Amnesty International. I wanted to subscribe to them, however I was tied for time, So I went to Specsavers, did my business, then I went back to collect my bike, before I head on off, I approached him. I asked that I sign up. He was quite taken aback. Highly appreciative. He's never had anyone approach him, cause normally they approach the people etc.,

However on the way to PC World, I encountered a shop known as Jean Stop, whereby they were selling clothing and of particular type. I was interested in the undies that has "explicit" sayings like "Av ya seen my nuts", "Makin' bacon", etc., etc., So I went with Av ya seen my nuts.

So then I went back on home. In the meantime, I noted thou that it was 13.04 in which my time to finish the recording I had left on while I was out.

So then I decided. to get my food shopping done too. hehehehe. So I rang Mom as she has a car to help me with my soon to realise €145 in Tescos(€71), Lidls(€24) and SmallChanges(€50.55). Then I realised that I had left my Coffee and Cereal behind. So I went back out to Tescos in Drumcondra to SOCALL get my Coffee however they were too expensive as I left behind more coins. hahahah.

So then I popped into Centra to see if I could get any coffee, but as it happens, they didn't have. I then went into Pizza Dog, to get meself some hotfood. While waiting, a woman came in to hand in her CV. The worker who served me, was talking to her. He asks for experience etc., HOWever thou, she was wanting to apply for a driver's job. When the woman left, he told me, a woman driver abnormal, something like that. I didn't like this tone. So I said back to him: "Times are achanging man".

Then I came back home to get some needed rest. hahahah. I then started to undo the shopping that I got. and put them away into Freezer, Fridges and the dry food too. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment