Saturday 9 May 2015

Diary 9th May 2015

I was planning on visiting Ailish and Noel to welcome em back and to give Ailish' pressie, however it wasn't to be. SO I headed to Mom and Dad's instead. I email Liz Plasier(Liz's wife) via MY Facebook for Dad. I was afraid he'd see a hot guy or whatever on my FB. hahaha. Me nervessss.

I then afterwards watched TV. My sis needed support. So she popped down to me.

While I was with my folks, I saw a piece on Aodhán Ó Riordáin(Ireland's Equality Minister) on the Saturday Night Show. I didn't know what was going on. So I took it with a grain of salt. I then watched it for myself, and saw that the host had asked Aodhán to take off the badge. I understood it had something that was bothering the host in terms of light or whatever. But as it happens, Aodhán had been adverting a Yes vote. He was asked to take off a flag that was bearing a Rainbow. Aodhán was talking about Drugs, a portfolio he was responsible as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment