Thursday 21 May 2015

Diary 21st May 2015

Spoz to have gone to the equality campaign leaflet at the Dart Station and then to Fairview bridge in the evening. However I went bed too late. Met Maureen. She found me very mature. I was very chuffed. ahhah. I introduced her to Veganism. However before I went to Maureen's, my sis called down. She wasn't herself. Mom and Dad called down to me. I wasn't even in the door. They wanted me to bring my sis home with them. Mom insisted I look after my sis. My cousin Siobhan was there. So Mom couldn't come down to take over. So I decided to chat to Siobhan. However with Facebook Messenger's new symbols, I misinterpreted that she didn't want to talk to me when the symbol as actually meant sent. Then afterwards, Siobhan and I got talking again, like old times. So while my sis was sleeping, I was actually TRYING to get my internet working. It wasn't working because of the steel in my sis' building. So I just moved the phone around. IT came and went, the internet I mean. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment