Friday 8 May 2015

Diary 8th May 2015

Got up quite early to first watch yesterday's news. and then to see if AIB would allow me to exchange for notes. I have about 40(well update 70 in cash) in cash.

I was a bit late in leaving so I said i'd leave it til Tuesday. I then continued with news.

Popped into Outhouse. Saw a few around. I asked if there was an event on. A guy replies with yes. In an angry tone, I asked what? Gerry was wondering why he needed Tatiana's number as he had provided an email for her. I was given her number to hand over to Gerry. As it happens, last week when the bus strike was on, Gerry was all along there. He was in the cafe. Laraunce from the reicptition, had slipt him into the cafe. And hence the place was closed and hence why I never say him, let alone him.

I went to see the film Big Game(Review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment