Friday 15 May 2015

Diary 15th May 2015

Before I headed out, I was looking at IRelandAM. I saw that Ursula Halligan who is TV3 News' Political Correspondent, she had come out as gay. She wrote a piece in the Irish Times describing how she was hiding her sexuality etc.,

I then went to An Post to get cash for the move to Meteor. I was too late for Three AND Meteor. So will try again tomoz.

Sad to see Delhi O' Delhi was closed down, however I later learned they's just for renovations.

Then onto Lidls to see OJ and Sorbet. Couldn't find either. One guy didn't know anything, the other very mannerly.

Then afterwards onto the Outhouse. To first Cineworld thou to see if my coat had been handed in which possibly has my cineworld card too. No luck. So I just ordered a new one, I can't honestly remember the last time, I required a new card. Besides the old one is in bits. haahah. Then back to the Outhouse, where there was great buzz there. I headed to Men's Night. The topic of Urusala came up. Very emotive. Billy who is a member made a good point in that lesbians have a harder time coming out. Yet women in general are more open or emotive than men. Also lesbians have it easier in terms of acceptance than gay men,

No comments:

Post a Comment