Sunday 17 May 2015

Diary 17th May 2015

DREAMs

I am watching would you believe it bestiality. Animal pulls up tale. Human with no head forcebily goes to animal with erection. My sis is there so I ask her to tell me when it's over. She tells me.

I'm at a stop, whereby I bump into Maureen and Dad and some friends. I say "fuck".

I then wake up and head to my sis. Before I headed there, I had a thought. Thought being that from now on, with Movie and restaurant reviews, I will have pot publish them on the day. As Facebook don't allow me to move the post to a particular dates. Only the original post allows me. The posts that are made by apps and websites, Facebook don't allow. E.g I was at a photowalk recently. We met at a restaurant. If I publish the review on FB now it'll come up as 18th May instead of the ACTUAL date. Etc.,et c., Went to my sis. Chatted. She wasn't feeling well. So I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment