Sunday 19 October 2014

Regency Hotel, Restaurant, Swords Rd., Drumcondra, Dublin

I headed with my family to the restaurant in the Regency Hotel, here in Drumcondra. Its situated in a nice area. I never knew the name of the restaurant. Although my Dad paid, We were treated to a 3 course for 18.95 per person. It ain't too bad considering. I had a LOVELY Salad. That was the best of the lot. It consisted of, pasta, couscous, coleslaw, potato salad. It was absolutely scrumptious. Then I had Penne Pasta with Tossed Vegetables. I wasn't the best of it to be honest. There was hardly any pasta. More Vegetable. Very crunchy. Then I had the last course: Dessert. Again labels was a failure here. I got two lovely desserts. And a fruit cocktail as I would call it. heheheh. The chocolate aspect of the dessert, was very strong as in Dark Chocolate. heeheh.



No comments:

Post a Comment