Friday 24 October 2014

Diary 24th October 2014

It was my plan on going to the Outhouse for about 9ish then to see the film Gone Girl for 10pm. However, I couldn't be bothered, so instead I stayed on in bed.

I've noticed that with me staying on in bed, comes the dreams. Oh! the dreams. etc.,

My sis comforting me me when I reveal to her that we will have to deal with Dad's eventual death.

Me in Tescos buying 2 Vegan Products. Of which one looked very weird.

Me murdering a few people. Dad, Mom and my sis head off to the Moran's to visit them in the States. On my way, I encounter Ken Barlow(From Corrie) getting married. A note is handed to him. Judging from his reaction he walks off in such a state. And I wouldmint mind NOT his Wedding Suit????? Then I encounter, one of my FB Buddies. Mike Campeau. As I want to turn my self in I look to do the  honoruable and decent thing, but don't know what. Condiereing the crime was done back home, a scene I've encounteres somewhere else with Mick Nolan(Fair City's Ray) and knowing what happens I immediately go for it. However they have a more sinisnters plan. One of the characters cuts her ear off like Van Gough, but then cuts another part or at least attempts to. So I do something, by running or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment