Sunday 26 October 2014

Diary 26th October 2014

Shortly before I went to bed, I got a Viber call from a mate, saying, that he got a call on his Ground(Landline) line, stating its from Microsoft and to download a program. I recommended to him , that as he knew himself, YET he still downloaded it. I remember I myself got scammed a few years ago, it sometimes, is still on going with my folks. Bottomline as I explained to my mate, that you NEVER receive  a call from a major corporation, let alone Microsoft. I said that Microsoft have Millions or even billions of Windows and their products Users. They are not gonna start ringing cause first its AGAINST THE LAW and second, time and financial costing. SO yeah its obviously a scam.

So for the next few hours, I was recording the State Funeral of Albert Reynolds who died in August of this year. This lasted 4hrs. Then afterwards, I headed onto my sis. We chatted mainly tonight. Twas nice and calm. Considering during the week she had a relapse. But all's well now. heheeh. WE looked at TV what else hahaah aswell. Then suddenly, I asked what if AIlish(Mom's Neise), and all the Dots, can't pin point anyone, but what if they were influencing Mom to say things like say Homophobia etc., I wouldn't put it past em, is what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment