Friday 3 October 2014

Diary 3rd October 2014

Well what a night I had. After I got up with a bit of hesitancy, by that I felt like just forgetting about my exciting day, ahem night - hahaha. I then started looking for my glasses(GREAT timing Stanescu - Grrrrr). SO as I had ran out of time, I just got my other glasses.

Then I went to the Outhouse, before last orders as I say - hahaha. I bumped into Brendan S, Patrick(Auld lad), Bernard, Declan, David(PDC Course and works behind the counter) and David O' T. Brendan and I chatted for a bit. I then headed off to the see the most anticipated movie of the month - haahaha. As I say in my review, of Dracula Untold(Review here).

Then shortly after I got home, I got a call off Brendan O' F, saying that something had happened in his home of which for obvious reasons, that I am not gonna get into it. But I tell you this much, that after spending the entire several hours, into the morning I felt so awesome. I helped someone. Now, I ain't a doctor etc., etc., So I got him cups of tea and OJ, and after such a horrible night weather wise, he was frozen body shaking etc., So, after leaving him to the bus stop, he left on such a happy note. Now if anyone says that talking it out with a trust worthy friend, does not work, then I guess you could say, they are in denial or whatever. Cuase if it works for me, and it works for Brendan. To each is their own. Thats what I say.. hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment