Friday 3 October 2014

Diary 2nd October 2010

WEll again today I hadn't the moxie to go out. I was due to go to a new Meetup, I was due to go along to a Photo Expedition meetup, whereby we take pics of the sunset. Then it was my intention to go and see the iMax of The Equalizer(Review here). However as I had yet to get my dole, Take 3 hehehe, I couldn't be bothered. So Take 4 will be tomorrow in getting my dole.

So when I got up at 2 in the morning, I woke up to a lovely feisty Phil Hogan's hearing of the Commission of Agriculture of which he was awarded recently. How this came about was that a Sinn Féinn MEP said about the Irish Water fiasco, his reply was to read a letter from a Minister of Agriculture in Northern Ireland from the SAME party ie Sinn Feinn. His reply to the MEP and I quote: "There seams to be a breakdown in Sinn Féinn. I hope you won't get into trouble over it". He got a round of applause. hahahah

As I wasn't gonna miss out on my Dole for this week, not that it didn't matter now, BUT bills have to be paid and a certain landlord will b banging on my door if he ain't paid. ahahah. Anyways, I went to get my dole along with the pensioners. They get their payments on a  Friday. There were two young lads there about my age. Very cute, might I add. haahah. Great joke was made to a guy. heeheh. Then I headed on back home, as I left my Passport details behind and my bank details. I need the Bank details for to put the cash in, and the Passport for the credit union to  withdraw from. I asked about the loan, with regards if I can get a higher amount. They value it based on the income AND the amount in the savings in question. So I got those two.

When I had dealt with both Financial Institution, I headed on back to Tescos to verify if the Tesco Pastas are vegan. I had told Vegi and Vegan Dublin(Facebook Page), that any pasta that Tescos has are made from egg and hence are NOT vegan. They maintain that they are. I don't know. Ill just keep to Health shops such as Nourish and a new crowd up near me in CLontarf, beside where my sis lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment