Tuesday 21 October 2014

La Costa Takeaway, Clontarf, Dublin 3

My sis and I ordered a takeout from La Costa. She has ordered from these in the past. She loves their food and service. We ordered the take out. I got Veggie Kebab and Chips Butty. The first pic is the Veggie Kebab. I must say its the most delicious Kebab I've ever tasted. And the most FILLING. By golly. Although I have to admit, I had previous meals BUT hours ago. That said the Kebab was MOST FILLING. I then had the Chips Butty which was absolutely lovely. A Pita that surrounded the Chips and Mayonnaise. Gawjuss. Amazeballs, I must say. Price fairly reasonable. I found the Kebabe tad bit expensive, then again the amount quantity provided. Delivery very reasonable both price and service. PS Their Pizza(Vegetarian Pizza) is to DIE for. mmmmmmmmmm








No comments:

Post a Comment