Friday 3 October 2014

Diary 1st October 2014

Well today was Take 2 on the Dole. I again didn't bother with it. As I said, I would try a test to see would me going without food in the Cinema, help me. Its a shame thou. But what can be done. I tried the exact thing, whereby I get food, and let my friend who loves money, just do without it. But as I said in the last blog post, it didn't work out. So its a possibility, I'll have to do without food in his possession. WE had a great time. However my guts was killing me, however I just can't spend money in front of him while at the same time telling him to fuck off with his money problem. We all have financial issues ever since the ressession and Freddy Macs and Fanny Mae in the States. Ever since their banks crashed, the whole globe went. So with that in mind, I'll just try this test. It may or may not work. He may get the message. It may be negative. But time will tell. So anyways, I'm getting off course, as per usual - hahaha. I met O' Farrell for The Equailizer(Review here). We then after the film, headed to McDonalds to get Coke. I then left him to the stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment