Saturday 28 March 2015

Green Land Cafe, Fairview

Food was wonderful. I have been to Green Land Cafe in the past, both with my sis and my mother. Today, my Pops joined us for the first time. Parking was a breeze. Situated close by where I live. We ordered our food. The service was a disgrace. I totally enjoyed my food, no question, am sure my clan the rest of them, can agree. But, never have I had such a service disgrace. Firstly, We received our starters ie the Soup which was initially supposedly be Vegetable Soup, however we since were told it was Tomato and Basil Soup. I didn't mind either. Then when the soup was given to us, the waitress never put knives and forks or even a spoon. Were we expected to eat like monkeys or what?, When we requested the knife, the waitress started to get a bit nervous, I could tell. Which don't get me wrong, I felt for her, but like come on for a PROMINENCE place? with prices quite high??? So my mother said, we'll hand out the knives and forks. Then came the main course, Both my parents received the dish. And then my sister. So when it came to my order, I ordered a VEGETABLE Ciabbata which is a vegetarian dish. I received a different order with MEAT. I was totally disgusted. My mom and my sister stopped me from eating it. I thought the white pudding was actually Hash brown. I was totally disgusted. So bottomline.

Food exquisite, Service CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment