Wednesday 18 March 2015

Diary 18th March 2015

Dad collected me for to get rid of his electrics that are left overs.

We then headed out to Airside. We went to PC World, Homestore + More, and Woodies DIY. We first went to TGI Fridays. In PC World, the woman didn't know what I was talking about when asking about my sis' pressie. It really irked me. Then Dad asked about his cartridges. She was gonna sell him a different cartridge that MIGHTENED work went. I joked that eveyrones in a pissy mood cause of the glorious weather. hahaha. We then headed back for a cuppa.

Then I headed on to meet Dublin Movie Maniacs. However couldn't see any one. I looked for a member of whom I didn't recognsie. He had no profile pic. So that didn't help. So I headed onto see the X+Y(Review here). I later learned that the admin Adam, you all may remember hahahah. But anyways, I got a notification stating that the Meetup had been cancelled. He clearly needs to get his priorities straight. The film was starting at 6.10, and he cancelled at 6.40. Now I was at the film. It had just started. Its no wonder he's changing names etc., etc.,

I then headed to the the outhouse. Where I encountered it being lively and buzz with the Transgender meetups. I bumped into Jimmy and Declan. Jimmy explained to me about the Alan Turing. etc., It was quite fascinating. He explained other than he was gay, that he had bit into an apple with Strichnie(Cyonide - the tablet that kills you in 30s). This is the Apple logo. I was overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment