Friday 20 March 2015

Diary 20th March 2015

Again nothing much was done today. Today's only errand was that I get the meds for my sis on behalf of her. She was physical unwell to collect em herself. As it happens she was in St. Vincent's (GENERAL) University Hospital not the psychiatric one that's up the road from me haahah. The one that's up he road from me is also called St. Vincent's. I visited her along with Mom.

I popped along to the Outhouse and to cineworld to see Home(Review here).

Mom collected me for to bring me to my Aunt to help with her computer. When we arrived we were treated to a beautiful meal of Thai Soup, Pasta, and Tea. I particularly enjoyed the Mint jam. mmmmmmmmm. While at table Mom mentions cock when she sees a cock on the table in my Aunts. The laugh I got, more so the nerves. hahaah. We then headed to see my sis in the hospital. I continue to warned and will continue to telling Mom n my Aunt to control their  words. They got so nervous in the hosp - Which I can't understand. For e.g. Maureen asking the SAME questions on a continues basis. I mentioned this to both of em on the way back.
So to get back on me prob, heheeh, Maureen suggested that I go up to Mom's for a cuppa. So Mom says there's no point in me going up to her if all I'm doing is drinking tea. That hurt me. So I didn't take her up on her offer of going up to her house.

I then headed off to the cinema to see Home. Where I bumped into Anthony from the Dublin Gay Men Chorus. I then encountered the rest of the clan. Billy had an issue of Gay Times Naked Issue 2. Which was completely hot. heeheh. I said that I have that on my phone, as I'm subscribed to em. heheeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment