Thursday 19 March 2015

Diary 19th March 2015

Today wasn't that busy. I booked the tickets for to see Mamma Mia with Todd. So can't wait. Or as I says on Facebook, "It's Gonna be Epic"

Started the day off with me struggling to get outta bed. hahaa. Despite me going to bed EARLIER, I still failed. hahaah. Then again the fact that I got up in such a fright when I saw on my cell 2 missed calls, from Mom. I thought I was late. I was to be collected for 11. This was 10 to 11. Mom brought me up. I helped Dad with installing his new Water Butt. hahaha. We had a nice meal then. Afterwards we got the mowing done. heeheh.

I then headed to Corrigans to collect my sis' meds as shes currently in the Hosp. On my way to the cinema, I encountered James who has crutches. So then I headed onto Cineworld to see Kingsman. Shortly I headed to Euro Giant to get a looksie. And saw Ducky's twin Baby. awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment