Thursday 26 March 2015

Diary 26th March 2015

I was to meet O' Farrell primarily to give his birthday pressie. I met him in the Outhouse. I heard a doorbell ring. I ignored it. I knew it was Maureen. I then headed off to meet him. On the way, I wanted to get a present bag as I like to call em. hahaah, however Maureen had rang me. I wanted to tell her a few things relating to what happened to my sis. Control your words etc,  I then headed  off to the Outhouse, as I was too late to buy the present bag. Both Brendan and I headed on off to McDonalds for a bite to eat. I had checked in via Facebook with O' Farrell as per normal. Both of us, had said I wonder when Todd will say something hahah. AS O' Farrell puts it, we were "guessing" when we'd hear something. heeheh. He don't like McDonald's. Todd, I mean. We both were at the Brendan's bus stop and bumped into Barry(Walsh), who sensibly recommended we turn comments negative to positive etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment