Thursday 5 March 2015

Diary 5th March 2015

I was just getting up. When Maureen popped by. I again reminded her to "control her words", etc., and NOT to be bringing up my sis' Birth family, I even told her that Mom knew not to say anything YET Maureen did.

So I looked at my TV. Then brought the linen to the laundry. I had intended to withdraw 50 from Post , but I had forgotten the laundry so I had to leave it. I then continued onto town. Where I was to meet Barry for to see Jupiter Ascending(Review here). On the way, I bumped into a former JobCare colleague of mine. I never knew he was from the Drumcondra/Dorset area. Beforehand thou, I had a nice relaxing time in the Outhouse. Said my hellos, then while I was uploading my babes, I uploading via the Apps in question when I went to upload pictures, However I strangely found that some pictures were missing from the Apps uploading page, So I tried sharing from the Gallery App, and it was found that its much QUICKER. heheeh. Ronan asks me whats up, and I said "Uploading my babes". heeheh. He looked at my quite funny.

So I headed to meet Barry. Just before the film, he told me that he had broken up or "Fizzled off" his relationship with a guy. I kinda thought this was the case as he was all over me and flirting with me like he used to in the past. During the credits he attempted to come onto me and I replied with "Nah its cool". Well the face of shameful that came outta me. hahaah. Let alone himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment