Tuesday 16 December 2014

Diary 16th December 2014

Well what a day. I had mixed feelings etc etc. As I'm abt to explain.

It all started with a bang at the window as I heard some ppl talking. Then my letter box being opened. It was probably my Windows DVD being delivered and I'd have to sign for it. If I have to sign for it I'll wait til I pop down to Lomond Ave (sorting office).  However as I later learned it was actually UPS. So I started my days errands. Post office then bank. As I had left the bank details behind but badly wanted to lodge I had to get my details. The security reminded me the bank closes at 4pm in an angry tone. I then headed to Ryans for multiples and dad's Christmas gift. However he was willing to sell me the lamp WITHOUT boxes. I said it's for a present. I then headed to tesco to get gift ideas which I got in the end. Heheg. I then headed to Lloyd's for more gift ideas. As one auld lad says "decisions decisions decisions. "

Headed home. Hung a few decorations. With troubleshooting lappy recording dallas things might be looking up again. Who knows.

Headed to my sis. Chatted. Writing cards. Heheg

No comments:

Post a Comment