Sunday 21 December 2014

Diary 21st December 2014

Well today wasn't as bad yesterday. Still reeling from yesterday's events. I got up to see my sis. She wasnt feeling well. So I headed to my mates Todd. He treated me to a lovely Meal. On my way to him there was a lad trying to steal Sammy 2. I gripped onto it. Might I add that he was cycling and hence fell off the bike. N told me "u fucking. ..."  it Actually cheered me up. Knowing I Maybe attacked or whatever I still felt cheered up. Hahah. So I arrived at Todd's. While waiting for him to come down there was a mother and baby going in his Apartment block. The child literally waved at me. I thought it was so cute and adorable. We then headed to Cucinas. Had a beautiful meal. He wanted to do shopping in tesco. We went their. on the way Todd was suspicious of a guy attempting to pick pocket me and I would not mind but I had the phone in my jeans pocket. We dispersed and he was looking for his keys.
I then got a call from my sis saying she's grand. So I headed to hers. i stayed not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment