Sunday 14 December 2014

Diary 14th December 2014

Well what a night. Even though it was a short night it was one hella night. It all started off when I got up at 5. Showered etc. Took myself in sexy Santa sir I bought the other day. Wasnt impressed with the material thou. Couldn't find the one from last year. Hahha. Looking for the Christmas jumper I bought a few weeks ago n the Tshirt (which didn't take too long) jumper yes. Found em eventually. Then gathered food from Maureen from Wed' meetup, my sis' pressie I got yesterday in smyths,  and my own inflatables. Then I headed off. We chatted for a bit. She wasn't herself today. Sure who is. Hahad. Then I realised that I left the Water Forms behind. I was late as I spent so long in getting everything ready yet I left one little thing behind. Came home. Hung up my tinsel which took several hours. Literally the time flew. Hwgeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment