Tuesday 23 December 2014

Diary 23rd December 2014

Today was to be a very busy one for me after all people were depending on me. So I got up and headed to the credit union. I attempted to go on Mon and Sat but failed to be up in time. I then headed on up to the outhouse. Had my cuppa tea. Where I bumped into Mark (Rooney). There was an American there. I encountered Patrick. There was another fella there. He commented on my scarf being gay scarf and I replied saying its not a gay but a rainbow colourful scarf. Hehehe.
Then onwards to my next place the cinema to get pressies as in Gift Cards for friends. Then onto euro giant. Then to penny's to get replacement Scarfy for My sis as the other was in bits and I had slept on the one I was going to give her. I saw Declan there working away. I said hi to him. Then onto PC World where I was getting an external Hard Drive as the other one fell. This is being used to backup my system. Then across to Dealz to replace my sis' medallion but failed in that one. I saw on the stalls that chew stocking bag. Awww. And although the pressie bags. Then as a final gesture I popped along to chapters to get my mate Bernard a voucher. When I went out the door the alarms went off. It was found the PC World External Hard Drive never had the secure tag taken off even though the alarm there never went off. So then I headed towards mom and dad's to give them their pressies. Oh I struggled alrite hahaha. I eventually arrived. Mom answered. Dad was next door. Mom asked that I get him in. So Ailish answered the door. I had a small talk chat. And I said Tá do mhac anseo (you're son's here). I then headed inside with em all. Dad I mean. Mom gave me grub etc. Mom suggested that I get Ailish a pressie. I said in front of dad that I last saw Ailish back in May '14 when I showered her with gifts for her birthday there too. She never gets in touch with me. So why bother.  I then headed off to my sis. Dad dropped me down. Chatted n chatted. Takeout with pizza dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment