Thursday 30 April 2015

Diary 30th April 2015

I had gotten up for earliness like I normally sometimes do actually getup earlier on a Tuesday for the dole etc., I was looking at the News and while getting the breakkie before watching the news, I got a doorbell ring. I somehow thought it was actually Mom or my sis. It was actually Concern. So on my nice mood, I decided to sign up. For €6 a month from July onwards. So I actually felt very happy and relief that I'm doing nice for the community and the International Community. So the next time I see a child starving on the Concern ad, I can say to myself, I'm helping them.

I then headed up to the folks to give Maureen her birthday card which is tomorrow. However they told me that Mom had met Maureen and their sister for to celebrate which I was disappointed but hey. Nothing could be done.

I then went onto cinema to see my precious bundle of joy Robbie who plays a hottie in The Duff(Review here). I then went for a break back in the Outhouse, then onto the cinema again to see John Wick(Review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment