Sunday 19 April 2015

Diary 19th April 2015

9am Start. Headed down. Lunch. Town to look around. Dinner. Uploading Pics etc.,

Today we all set sail for Waterford. Our first holiday since Italy back in '10 when I was with my ex still. heheeh. I expressed a few times over the last few months, that I want to get out of Dublin. I hadn't been outta of Dublin since my breakup of my ex. My Pops thou did mention Meath where my father hails from, but I meant WITHOUT relatives. I also went to Newbridge for one day. heheeh. So I started wanting the need or want to get out of Dublin. Perhaps, its a sign that I'm beginning to see a changeWe were initially to go down on a Monday 22nd back on the 24th, our Mom's birthday. However it wasn't to be, as My Mom had traveled down to Adare, where we were to go initially with her sisters. They found the area too quiet etc., So we went to Waterford instead.

We arrived almost two hrs. We then went  for a bite to eat in the bar. My sis wasn't feeling up to walking. So I set about walking around. Then we all met for dinner. Twas absolutely lovely. The creame in the main course of my dinner, was too creamy, and so was in pain for the night with diarrohea.

So we all headed to bed for the night. So while in bed,I was uploading pics for my friends. heheh on Facebook etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment