Tuesday 28 April 2015

Diary 28th April 2015

You ever get a feeling of whereby you're busy, literally. My sis was coming down to me.

DREAM

I'm chatting with Mom. Can't here here at all. I get whisked. Then bam. I wake up.

I described the dream in full detail as follows.

I'm in my family home, where I was reared with my folks(ie the ones who adopted me). I'm playing with something, just ain't quite recall what it is. I was all left all alone. My sis and folks were no where to be seen. A "policeman" whom I thought was one, was coming for me. I understood I was being arrested. I was put in a place where I thought it was a police cell. I was put upstairs in an attic kinda place with a small girl and her bed. I do quite remember that I myself was at a very young age. I then realsied I was at an orphanage. The little girl herself was quite content. The Matron asked the little girl from what I can recall if she needed anything. I had a piece of paper in my hand, whereby there was an image of Google on the paper. Whereby you type your search etc., I pressed on the paper the word "Enter" and upon pressing it, I broke down in tears, when I saw my Inflatables as a picture. So says I to meself, that this aint normal one bit. So I attempted self arm. I woke up. I then broke down again as if somebody had died. Does this signify that maybe I was snatched from my Mom or whatever? or even if somebody is about to die or even in Romania. No one knows. I guess we'll soon find out. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment