Thursday 23 April 2015

Diary 23rd April 2015

I went up to Dad's to do the lawn. First thou I had din din ie Dinner. hahahaha. I wanted to fix my bike up for the forthcoming event on Sunday. I came home. Looking at Midday. Conversation at hand that was topic of discussion how did we used to get our photos developed. Like when I came home from Holidays or from Coláíste Arrainmhore in Co. Donegal, I would spend a fortune getting SEVERAL films developed. haahah. Oh the anticipation. These days, you would get em off your phone develop em or whatever etc., etc., WE get to photoshop them or image edit our pics but in those days(talking like an auld lad, haahahah) we just accepted the way they came out and if we really badly wanted them image edited we'd scan them into computer software and edit them. My my how times have changed. In fact I understand FujiFilm, the company behind Digital Cameras, are now trying to go backwards. They have introduced an app, whereby you send your pics to get em them developed. Something like that. THats my understanding. Oh the anticipation.

WEnt then to the cinema to see Woman in Gold(Review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment