Thursday 29 January 2015

Diary 29th January 2015

Today wasn't as busy. Went to meet Andrea for to see Ex Machina(Review here). I went to the outhouse with a view of getting a cuppa tea. However but only did I see Andrea there. I also learned of Mikes last day n that a party was on going. So the two of us headed on to the film. We went to centra so that I could top up my o2 money to top up my sky account.

After the film we were on the way home, Both Andrea and I headed to Panti to see of there was any one he knew. We looked briefly after a while we bumped into Mike n the gang. His goodbye party had continued onto Panti. Which was closing up anyways. We also learned of Mikes nomination to GALAs (Gay and Lesbians Awards ) being held in March.  Mike expressed a bit of concern over my recent postings of self harm bullying n parents etc. I took it with a grain of salt n still do. Hehhrh

No comments:

Post a Comment