Tuesday 27 January 2015

Diary 27th January 2015

Well today i got up after booking the jobs coach or career coach as advertised in the jobcare course last week. As I booked too late i was told they 113 had booked for a venue of 65. So to come for 1.25 and it starting at half 1. So while waiting I encountered Lar who showed me Foam Restaurant where I brought Mom there and the area that he showed me the day after pride. The event was full capacity and as such they wouldn't let me in.

Headed onto o2 to get charger for cell they didn't. Then onto Carphone Warehouse. No avail. So I went onto PC World, And on the way to PC World. I came across a corner phone accessory shop. So got one there.

I then went to AIB to with draw My 44 from jobcare.

So I headed onto the outhouse with a view of meeting David. However as Sammy 2 decided to have his moment as in not charge so I cud reply to David I gave up. Apologiesed.

I then headed onto US Shop to get the t-shirt n top n shoes as the owner of the shop was leaving Ireland and heading back to US.

Then onto my folks to speeds up mom's lappy. Windows updates. Changed appearance to be of basic. I told Dad instead of discouraging Mom from using her lappy how about encouraging her.

Then to my sis. We chatted n chatted. Hehhrh

No comments:

Post a Comment