Tuesday 20 January 2015

Diary 20th January 2015

Course. Interview part 2. Yesterday concentrated on strengths and weaknesses. Advised on not using time management as my weakness. Today was S.T.A.R. Tell us abt a time when u were under pressure etc. During a break a course student was telling me about time management. He mentioned cock. I couldn't keep serious. Hahah.

Headed to outhouse. Waiting for O' Farrell. While doing so I was reading an article on two lesbians marrying and her son not accepting his mother. Was very moved by.

got my dole.

Then home. On the way I wanted to check if Drumcondra Credit Union to change DD method to credit card. Not allowed. Looking for Boxty. Mom collected me. Brought me home.

Rang sky. Was delighted  in one call to change my payment method My name and my username.

Went to My sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment