Wednesday 28 January 2015

Diary 28th January 2015

Well today was to be a productive day. I was to be at Jobnet Open Day for 10am sharp. I arrived at 10.20am. I was refused.

So i heard to Starbucks where my loyalty card wouldn't work. I tried topping it up.  Still wouldn't work. I was struggling to tell the sales guy what i was wanting as well as the tea. Even with the tea thru were offering me Hot soya. Heheh. Now now says i. There was an American women behind me wanting to change into dollars. But she wouldn't help me struggling to tell i wanted a croissant.

So I went back to jobnet. We were introduced to the course.  It's gonna be tedious and rigorous. One lad left his USB memory stick behind in a computer. I acttually felt sorry for him. He was gonna start telling his life story. But the way the mentor spoke to him. "Off with you"  wow never heard that one now in a long time.

So I headed onto towards the outhouse. On the way once and for all I wad gonna look for this infamous Basic Instincts sex shop. As expected couldn't find it. But got it eventually. They have such a wide variety of stuff. No doubt. Price is expectedly high. They were so accommodating. We will even measure you for clothing or whatever. They offer a cruise cinema like the Boiler House. So me thinks as I said on my Facebook that for my 31st I'll b heading there. I'll see how finance is nice to me. So instead of Pride I'll b going to these sex pride stuff eg gear Ireland etc etc.

Headed to outhouse where I found or just before I left that I had the charging cable with me all along. I was frustrated with myself thinking i left it at home.  Had a very nice sandwich.

Headed onto get my dole. There was a new fella in serving me in the post office. Sandra the proprietor was overlooking him. He's very cute mind u.

Then banking. Headed to Kennedy's to see Gerry. Hasn't seen him in ages. Search for link in blog. Headed to Tescos to get toilet Paper and to Topup my o2 money. Scribbles wouldn't work. Tried the new londis. They didn't know what it was. I was thinking in the bank I still don't think it's gonna work. So I headed on home. My phone died i got a missed call of Mom while i was with Gerry. I headed back home. Listened to the voicemail. It was just leaving food. I did recording. Then to setting up Inflatables and Puppys accs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment