Friday 4 October 2013

Sunshine On Leith

Yesterday(Friday), I went along to the most anticipated film waiting. When I saw the trailer, I told my friends, I was most looking forward to it. Well by George did it live to its name. Music was provided by The Proclaimers  The plot of the film or Genre was one word. "Love". The hubbie cheated on his wife(but this happened yrs ago), One of the Army guys went back to the army, because the love of his life was emigrated to Miaimi, FLorida, in the United States  the film ended with a  wonderful rendition of 500 Mile where the other Army guy did agree to continue seeing an English.  One of da scenes dat was a bit heartbreaking was da scene at the beginning where I saw a coffin of one of da characters had died. All I was thinking of was my dear Uncle. Clearly I wont ever forget him. 

Sunshine on Leith (2013) http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt2481198/




No comments:

Post a Comment