Wednesday 2 October 2013

White HOuse Down

I went along with me buddy Brendan, to see the film White House Down. I must say it was a very good film. Plenty of action gauraunteed. Totally enjoyed it. My friend who has been in the States in the past, taught me a few political terminology and likesiewise the film in question. For example to blow up da White House in question has a particular name, to call up da missiles from differnet locations of da globe dat is ie in OHio etc., etc., I was very impressed with it. Plus who could forget our lovable Channing. awwww. Mr. President was very played by Jamie. But what brought me to tears throughtout da film, was da little girl played John's Daughter Emily(John played by Channing), everytime the little girl who was about 10 or 11 was beaten while she was held captured. Put a gun to her head etc., All that went trhough my mind was would something happen to her sexually let alone killing(Ireland has recently being racked with horrific whereby 2 or 3 children ages between 6 or 11 was lured from a birthday party and reptetley sexually raped). With this stroy thats what was going through my mind, when da kid in da film went through almost the same.  Then she brought the President's Flag out(can't remember the name), it was a signiature to ABORT MISSION of blowing up da WHite House). IT was a fantasitc film, with a bit of comedy.  Well played and accted. One thing to note though from the film both at the beginning and the end, the President in the film, loved a "THing". That was the Helipcopter went up towards the White House from the Monument. What a lovely scenery it is. 

White House Down (2013) http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt2334879/

No comments:

Post a Comment