Tuesday 1 October 2013

Mr wonderful but yet Productive Weekeend

Fri Night

Was in the OUthouse with my freind Brendan. We joined others there too. Totally enjoyed my night. 

Saturday Night

I went along to a dinner with Gay freinds, I've never met before. Totally enjoyed. we had dinner in Millstone Redtaurnt on Dame Streeet. The Dinner was fanatsatic, but service a total disgrace. They clearly can't deal with large groups. I had a fantastic night. Noramlly when I itnroduce my self to a person I don't spill my guts as one would say, but when he said hes out by a year I think, I jsut spilled it. Don't know why. 

Sunday

WEnt along to the World Vegetarian Day in iBAT College, Dublin. Very well put toegher. So dleighted with it. As I was on me way to my Sister's palce, I came across these two very suspicious characters at our Governemtn Buildings Departments ie The Department of Local Governemtn and Environement. I thought they were teroriesits or something or protest. So I says what could be worse than to see whats going on. Low and Behold They were shooting a scene for part of the movie Mrs. Brown's Boys D-Movie. I was even talking to one of characters. ROry Cowan(Rory Brown). He was chatting as if he remember me from the Front Lounge a few years ago with my ex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment