Thursday 12 February 2015

Savoy Cinema, O' Connell St

Film was fantastic. However Savoy no. I will explain in due course for my 1 star rating. I think you will find it self explanatory. Upon arrival, I was greeted with my friend to a lovely staff member welcome. They didn't have Natchos :(. awww. However the popcorn was very salty. I actually developed a rash. I don't' know if there are lights on in all the screens or whatever, however in Cineworld, BEFORE the film in question commences, they leave the lights on so that you can find your seat etc., then they dim them at the trailers then completely off when the film starts. However here in teh Savoy, No lighting whatsoever in screen. Anyone could fall. I actually imagined myself falling. You could result in a fall. While waiting for the film, my friend and I were sitting down together waiting to go into the screen. I suddenly got a vibe that its not gay friendly. How well I was right. My mate noticed a staff member following us into the bathroom. He confronted him. It would appear the staff possibly thought we were doing gay acts such as blowjob or whatever etc. ie DIAGNOSIS homophobic. SO now you can see why I gave a 1 star rating. I shant be going to Savoy in the near future. They seriously need to get their acts together. Just cause you see two lads going to the gents, firstly don't mean the're gay and secondly doing gay acts. That's absolutely HOMOPHOBIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment