Friday 6 February 2015

Diary 6th February 2015

Went to see Kingsman: The Secret Service(Review here). First headed to Outhouse. Bit of buzz unlike last week. Completely dead. To the point, Michel even suggested that I tap a person on the sholder to ensure they's still alive. hahaah. This week as I say, was a bit more alive. Great to see all.

Just before the film started a cute lad beside me, says to me(Asian might I add with his girlfriend or whatever), don't move too much, which I took to heart, BUT he says its just a joke. But I didn't let that ruin my moment. hahahah. I had ordered Large Coke, Large Slushy and Lemon Sorbet. I had a sugar rush, after the film, nautiatiuos and feelings of faint. But as soon as I started walking and gettign fresh air, I was on the mend. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment