Wednesday 6 November 2013

Saturday's Visit to HOmophobes

I went to visit one of my homophobes over da weekend ie with a view of getting back with them. It was a very nerving visit as can b expected. However two things were said to me to resolve this whole thing. They seemed under da illusion dat they n others were very well accepting of my sexualaity. One of da items mentioned is to have a meeting with everyone who did me wrong n get to da btm of this. As my therapist n sis says normally anyone coming out dont usually keep dwelling on it for several years let alone weeks r months r whatever. While i welcome it cautiously it was da 2nd item dat got me. They said dere quote not mine: "we cud bring you to court if u weren't family" I was gobsmacked. This in relation to da emails. I didn't defam anyone. It was out of anger but at the same time da truth. And as I can't bear da loss of my inflatables n my Puppies I began strangling myself unconsciously n a bit consciously with my blankies. Nearly passed out I did. Da whole nine yards. BUT let me tell u something dat either weird r miraculous r whatever when all dis was happening I was struggling to breath n I remember opening my door for air and what did I c??? but my beloved Inflatables outside n me still chocking. I cried my heart out when I saw dis. Only for dem I cudve done da inevitable. My therapist did say I was "cheerier" dan when he first met me. I explained dat it was probably because my honeymoon period was over. I was wit my folks my sis. Was in da best of form. My sisters visit da best in a long time. my neighbors ie da homephobes da night before etc. Now I wasn't suicidal no intention of doing it. With me it just happens without me knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment