Wednesday 6 November 2013

Ender's Game

I enjoyed this film immensely. However I found the film to be of completely different plot to what I had expected. I had expected that the team were fighting the aliens who were trying to take over the humans in real life however the whole film concentrated on one thing TRAINING. This really bothered me or as Father Ted "Frankly it bored the arse off me" - hahaha. If the director is to get this going Harry Potter financially, it'd better do a bit more than training. Im glad thou the twist was a give away ie the main character Ender is going to save the alien's baby or something like that. It was very touching when Ender realised that the Aliens planet was blown up completely and this really upset him, he all alone thought it was a Test before the final, but unfortunately it was all so real. I was really touched that Enders really cared at the end. ALien's mightned speak our language or mightned be our friend, but at the end of the day, they are there for a reason.  So why not try and find out first before.


Ender's Game (2013) http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1731141/


No comments:

Post a Comment